De Venemansmolen/The Old Mill - Winterswijk
In the past, there used to be a post mill on the present mill site, which was owned by the Germans until 1659. In 1883 this mill burned down and a steam mill with an oil mill was built. In 1898, the current scaffolding mill was built with parts of the saw mill De Goede Hoop (built ca. 1610), which was demolished that year in Zaandam-Oost. From 1931 on, the mill was without tail and sail cross.
De Venemansmolen/The Old Mill
7102 ET Winterswijk
|Saturday||10:30 - 15:30|
From November to March open on Saturdays between 10.30 - 14.30 hrs. In July and August also on Sundays between 10.30 - 15.30 hrs.