St Peter's Basilica - Boxtel
In 1293, a Romanesque church was first built on the site where St. Peter's Basilica now stands. In the fifteenth century, construction of the current church began. The tower dates from 1469, although the spire burned down shortly before 1613. In 1648 the church was taken over by the reformed. Due to the small number of believers, the church was abandoned and in 1660 the ship collapsed. Two centuries later, in 1823, Catholics were able to begin rebuilding the church.