Reformed Church Jellum - Jellum
N 53.1621788 / E 5.7440177
Once there was a church here from 1700. Unfortunately it was lost in a fire in 1893, after which a new church was built in 1895. The firm of Bakker and Timminga provided a new organ, which was restored by the builders in 1925.
No reviews were found for this pitstop.