Mill Number III - Heusden
In the eighteenth century, the original tower mills in Heusden disappeared. However, the Oranjemolen, a splendid, colossal stone tower mill, was built near the current Nummer III. When the Germans retreated during the Second World War, they blew up the mill on 21 April 1944, along with the synagogue, Roman Catholic church and town hall.
During the reconstruction of Heusden, Molen Nummer III was added to the mill bastion as the last one. For the construction drawings of the Maas Mill in Nederasselt were used as an example. The mill is now used to grind grain for a cattle feed factory in 's-Hertogenbosch.