Mill De Onderneming - Vierhuizen
Korenmolen de Onderneming dates from 1858 and was built as a replacement for a small ground sail mill built in 1844. It is an eight-sided, overhead crank corn mill that is currently in operation on a voluntary basis. In 1952, the mill had fallen into such disrepair that the State Secretary of Education, Arts and Sciences issued a demolition permit. The mill was saved from demolition through the efforts of Mr L.M. Knol.
Mill De Onderneming
9975 VR Vierhuizen
|Sunday||14:00 - 16:30|
De Onderneming can also be visited by appointment.