Meenk mill - Winterswijk-Miste
The mill is named after the Meenk farm belonging to the Tenkink family. The mill was commissioned by Roelof Tenkink. The mill was put into operation for the first time on 1 August 1851. In 1883, the business was expanded with a milling and sawmill, powered by a steam engine. This was replaced in 1922 by a diesel engine.
In 1955, a new mill with silos was built on the site of the sawmill. The mill was no longer used for milling. It was restored in 1962 and 1988, after which it was put back into use for milling on 19 May 1990.
7109 AH Winterswijk-Miste
The mill can be visited by appointment.