De Oostenwind Mill - Asten
The post mill probably dates from the second half of the 18th century. This mill probably served as a replacement for an even older mill dating from around the year 1500. The mill belonged to the Gentlemen van Asten for a long time - until the 20th century. The mill was sold in 1953. After complete restoration in 1961, the mill was severely damaged by a fierce fire in 1970. It was rebuilt in the period 1973-1975 and placed on an artificial hill. On Saturdays grain is regularly ground with the mill.