Armenmolen - Neeritter
Watermill de Armenmolen was built between 1684 and 1687. The name of the watermill originated years ago because the castle lord of the Borgitter donated the water mill to the poor.
The Armenmolen is one of the few water mills on the Ittersebeek, take a look, the wheel is still spinning!
6015 AC Neeritter
|Open 24 hours|