Windmill Soaseler Mol - Saasveld
The first owner/miller, called Augustinus Bootsveld, had this mill built in 1870. His previous mill on this site had recently been struck by a storm. On a night around 1900 he exchanged the mill and his house for the farm of Bernardus Rotgerink in Dulder (Saasveld). In 1951, the mill underwent a restoration and in 1952, the death of the then owner Ms. Johanna Rotgerink, the mill became the property of her former "miller's servant" Gerardus Spijker. In November 1977, his son handed over the mill to the Soaseler Mol Foundation, on condition that the mill, which had fallen into disrepair at the time, was repaired within 7 years and was once again able to grind. This indeed happened in 1979.