The Collse water mill - Eindhoven-Tongelre
The mill was first mentioned in 1337 as the ban mill of the Heer van Cuijk and Mierlo. The core of the current buildings will date from a rebuild in the late 18th century. Until 1859 the mill was owned by noble families. Miller J. Smulders became owner in that year. In 1960 the Smulders family sold the mill without a miller's house to the municipality of Eindhoven. Shortly before 1920 the oil mill was already shut down and the second water wheel was removed. After the end of the corn mill business, the complex fell into disrepair. In 1975, the restoration of the grain mill partly started a rebirth of the mill.
The Collse water mill
5641 JN Eindhoven-Tongelre
|Saturday||09:30 - 12:30|
Saturday 9.30 am - 12.30 pm and by appointment