Station Baarle-Nassau - Baarle-Nassau
On 1 October 1867, this station was opened. At first glance, this station looks no different from other station buildings on this railway line. Nevertheless, there is a difference, as customs rooms were also present within this station due to its placement on the border area within Baarle.
After the closure of the station in 1934, the building held various functions, including being a pudding factory and a bowling alley. After a restoration due to a fire that had raged there, it is now a National Monument.
5111 CK Baarle-Nassau