Mill 't Nupke - Geldrop
The mill was built on a plot called ''Het Nupke''. That is the Brabant for stud, button or bump. The piece of land on which the mill was built in 1843 had a natural elevation in the landscape. That is why the inhabitants perhaps called that place centuries ago so that around the middle of the last century all the plots of land were mapped by the land registry, all plots of land were given a number and, if known, the naturally occurring name.
On May 10, 1980 (National Mills Day) the mill was officially put into use again.