Mill Soaseler Möl - Saasveld
The first owner and miller, named Augustinus Bootsveld, had this mill built in 1870. His previous mill on this spot had been felled by a storm shortly before. Around 1900 he exchanged the mill and his house overnight for the farm of Bernardus Rotgerink in Dulder (Saasveld).
In 1951, the mill was restored and in 1952, after the death of the then owner Mrs. Johanna Rotgerink, the mill came into the possession of her former 'miller's apprentice' Gerardus Spijker. In November 1977, his son transferred the mill to the Soaseler Mol Foundation for one guilder, on the condition that the then severely dilapidated mill would be restored within seven years and made grinding-ready again. This indeed happened in 1979.