Mill of Havelte - Havelte
Until 1873 there was an eight-sided top porter without a scaffold on this spot, which in that year was rebuilt into a scaffolding mill. This mill burned down on 20 March 1914 due to a lightning strike. The current mill comes from Wapse. The condition of the mill has been bad since 1950. In 1951, a hammer mill was put into operation and the interior of the mill was restored. Further restorations of the mill took place in 1956 and 1976.