Mill of Hapert - Hapert
Before the mill was built in 1896, the inhabitants of Hapert relied on mills in the area to grind grain. The mill was built with parts from mills demolished elsewhere. In 1970 the mill was purchased by the then municipality of Hoogeloon, which had the mill restored in 1972 and 1974. Originally the mill had two pairs of grinding stones. Due to leakage from the hood, a coupler was frozen and removed later. Currently, the mill is still regularly milling grain on a voluntary basis. The mill is locally referred to as 'De Graanmolen'.
Mill of Hapert
5527 GB Hapert
|Saturday||10:00 - 16:00|
first and third Saturday of the month and by appointment