Mill of Bats - Veessen
The Mill of Bats, also known as the Mill of Veessen, was built in 1779 by J. Knippenberg. He was a miller in Olst and had several mills built at that time. At the end of the 19th century a miller's house was added and a grinding machine with an old diesel engine was installed.
The mill has been owned by several private individuals. Since 1990, the municipality of Heerde has managed the mill. In the years that followed, major restorations were carried out and the diesel engine was replaced. In addition to the grinding and engine room, there is a mill shop with nice gifts and mill products, where coffee and ice cream are also available.
Mill of Bats
8194 LE Veessen
E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: https://www.molendatabase.nl/nederland/molen.php?nummer=281
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:00|