Mill de Windvang - Goedereede
The building permit was granted in 1718 and the mill was built in 1719. The mill is built on a small elevation next to the road. The first floor used to house a dwelling, so the grinding floor is here in the first attic, despite the mill being a ground sailor. However, this attic was not accessible from the inside, hence the typical arrangement of the two stairs on the outside against the hull.