Mill De Koe - Ermelo
The first mill on this spot dates from 1872 and came from North Holland. In 1954, this mill underwent a restoration and was fitted with more modern sails. However, decay began soon after. In the early 1970s, the mill was rebuilt. Because of this rebuilding, many soldiers from the Generaal Spoorkazerne came to drink in the mill.
After being destroyed by a fierce fire in 1990, the mill was rebuilt. In 2008, the mill was finally fully restored. The exterior of the mill has been restored to the state it was in when it was renovated in 1952.