Mill de Haag - Beuningen
Molen de Haag is the oldest monument in Beuningen. There has been a mill on this site since 1382. An account from 1704 shows that the present windmill was built in that year. Its predecessor was blown over in 1704 or shortly before. After several owners, the mill came into the possession of Stoffel van de Pol in 1825. His descendants owned the mill until 1980. A.S. van de Pol then sold the mill as a ruin to the municipality of Beuningen.
In order to improve the wind penetration of the mill, which had been built in the meantime, the municipality had the mill hill constructed. In November 1995, a new restoration was completed.
At present, the mill can no longer grind flour, but is still capable of grinding grain into cattle feed. In order to keep the centuries-old profession of corn miller alive, the mill shop sells traditional mill flour for, among other things, bread, cake and pancakes.
Mill de Haag
6641 BK Beuningen
|13:00 - 16:00
|10:00 - 16:00