Mill De Eenhoorn (The Unicorn) - Haarlem
The mill is a wood sawmill; it was built around 1640 and probably rebuilt in its entirety in 1770. The mill was in operation as a sawmill until 1924. In 1927, it was bought for its preservation by the Association De Hollandsche Molen. Under this new owner, the mill ran a few times. In 1963, the municipality of Haarlem became the new owner of the mill. Over the years, it was restored several times. Since 1984, the Stichting Molens Zuid-Kennemerland has managed the windmill for the municipality of Haarlem and ensures that the windmill, manned by volunteers, can continue to saw on a regular basis.
Mill De Eenhoorn (The Unicorn)
Jaagpad langs het Zuider Buiten Spaarne (bij Zuid-Schalkwijkerweg)
2034 JD Haarlem
|Saturday||10:30 - 16:30|