Mill Agneta - Ruurlo
The mill was built in 1851 as a hulling, oil, and corn mill. During the husking process, barley grains are stripped of their bark. The product is then called groats and oil is beaten from crushed rapeseed or linseed. The mill was named after Freule Johanna Mauritia Agneta van Heeckeren van Kell.
In 1917, the mill was converted to a saw and grist mill. The mill was restored in 1975, 1985, 1994 and 2003. Currently, sawing is mainly done electrically.
7261 BK Ruurlo
|Saturday||09:00 - 16:00|
Opening hours in summer, also possible to visit by appointment.