Meliskerke Mill - Meliskerke
Approximately 500 m east of the village centre is an unnamed corn mill from 1801 on the Molenweg. In 1984 the mill was sold to the then municipality of Meliskerke, which had a restoration carried out in 1987. Then the mill cover and woodwork were restored.
Molenweg (bij nr. 2)
4365 NN Meliskerke
T: 06-5097 5951 of 0118-412749
E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: https://www.molendatabase.nl/nederland/molen.php?nummer=890
|Saturday||10:00 - 16:00|
Can also be visited by appointment.