Jantina Helling mill - Aalden
Since 1652, there is a mill at its current location at Molenwijk 13 in Aalden. In 1740 Willem Helling buys the standard mill from Aalden. In 1835 Willem's grandson had a much larger octagonal flour and peeling mill built in the same place. In 1890 the mill burned to the ground during a heavy storm, but in 1891 it was already rebuilt by L. Reinds. In 1952 the mill is restored with parts from the polder mill De Bolderij; from Noordbroeksterhamrik. In 1978, when the mill was in urgent need of restoration, the then municipality of Zweeloo purchased the mill.
Jantina Helling mill
7854 PV Aalden
|Saturday||13:00 - 16:00|
Other opening hours are possible in consultation. For more information check the website.