Havekes Molle - Twello
There has been a mill on the current site in the Veluwe village of Twello since the fourteenth century. Back then, this was a standerd mill that was replaced by a tower mill in 1898. An octagonal wooden mill on a brick base (scaffold). After the mill came to a halt, decay went quickly. The mill was restored in 1975 and came to a standstill again in 1982. In 1983, the foundation Behoud Havekes Molle was established to get the mill operating again on a regular basis. Since then, the mill has carried the name of its builder. The mill currently grinds grain used for animal feed as well as human consumption.
7391 AT Twello
E: email@example.com W: http://www.havekesmolle.nl
|Open 24 hours|
Saturdays 10 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1.30 p.m.-5 p.m.