Former director's house - Den Haag
The air base commander used to live on this spot , nowadays a scouting group has a clubhouse here. This former director's house was designed by M. Zwanenburg. The house was built in 1937 and after 1954 the commander moved into the house. The white building is the old director's house, the striped building was added later.
To the right of the director's house formerly was the old entrance to the airport, nowadays there is a new building here. Next to the airport building was the official flagpole where many foreign flags have hung.