Dutch Reformed Church - 's-Heerenberg
The Dutch Reformed Church on Hofstraat dates back to 1259 and was built by Adam van den Bergh. The former Pancratius Church originally served as a chapel for the adjacent Kasteel Huis Bergh. It was used over the years by both Protestants and Catholics. When that was no longer possible after a change in the law in 1848, it was taken over by the Protestants after a long struggle. Since then, they have had to make do without the church bells dating back to 1495. The Catholics took them with them to the new Pancratius Church in the centre of 's-Heerenberg.
Dutch Reformed Church
Hof van Bergh 2
7041 AC 's-Heerenberg