Dommelsche Watermill - Dommelen
In 1545 the mill was on loan to the Heer van Waalre until Wedert. After him, the mill changed hands regularly. Around 1850 the mill came into the possession of the Willems family. At that time, the oak bark mill was also ground to run (a raw material used in leather tanning).
At the beginning of 1900, Marcellus van den Eijnden rented the mill, which he later transferred to the Dommelsche Bierbrouwerij. Around 1970 the mill was bought for a guilder by the municipality of Valkenswaard. This paved the way for restoring the very dilapidated mill. The flour mill is grindy and with sufficient water it is ground.