Doesburg mill - Ede
This mill was named after the hamlet where it is located, halfway between Ede and Lunteren, and is one of the oldest flour mills in the Netherlands still in operation.
The year 1507 is scratched in the oak stand. This may indicate the year this mill was built or a predecessor. There is no certainty about this. However, it is known that in 1595 the mill or a predecessor was owned by the sheriff of Ede, Ceelman van Ommeren. After several other owners, the mill came into the possession of the municipality of Ede in 1950.