De Witte Juffer - IJzendijke
On the edge of the old centre is a high round stone tower flour mill dated from 1841 on a 5m high stronghold on the Bierstraat. This windmill was a ground-sailer and was later raised. The five-mill was used for grounding until 1931, after which the mill was dismantled due to a broken rod. Only in 1965 was the remaining pepper canister restored again as a complete mill by a Groningen mill maker using used parts, including the iron top shaft with ongoing work of a Belgian mill from Hamont and of a mill from the Brabant Maarheze.