De Koutermolen - Hoedekenskerke
The round stone flour mill dates from 1874. Until 1964, grain was professionally milled. In the early 1990s, the non-rotating mill with three attics was furnished as a holiday home. In 1996, the mill was restored again with a grind. The whitewashed arches above the windows and the yellow painted doors, windows and tail give the beautifully restored mill a bright appearance. The same goes for the square blocks in red, white and blue that are encased around the top of the hull. This mill is an attraction especially at night in the spotlight. The flour is for sale at a friendly price in the mill.