De Brak - Sluis
In the 15th century, Sluis had no fewer than seven windmills. The Pas mill, an open post mill was located there until 1926 and the open post mill on the road to St. Anna ter Muiden, which dates from 1797, was demolished in 1937. What remains is a heavy round stone tower flour mill from 1739 at 26 Nieuwstraat on a 2.5 meter high mill mountain. This was the first stone mill in present-day Zeeland-Flanders to be built as a fortress mill on the south-eastern border of the fortified town of Sluis. Grain was ground on the mill until the 1970s.