Coppens Mill - Zeeland
The post windmill was built in 1883 as the successor to an 1858 post mill. The client was Nicolaas Coppens. Three generations of the Coppens family owned the mill until 1950. In 1950, the mill came into the possession of J.A. van Dongen. He married the daughter of miller A. Coppens and in 1947 he entered the service of his father-in-law. In the autumn of 1971, the municipality became the owner of the mill, but the former owner and his son are still active as millers on this mill.
5411 CM Zeeland
E: email@example.com W: https://www.molendatabase.nl/nederland/molen.php?nummer=616
|09:00 - 12:00