Castle Estate Oud Poelgeest - Oegstgeest
The Castle and the estate lend themselves to a surprising diversity of events. In 1668, the Castle belonged to the famous professor Boerhaave. It is surrounded by a 10-hectare estate with deciduous trees, a gatehouse, forester's house and a chapel. In addition, the year 1900 coach house with adjoining hotel is equipped with all comforts such as free parking, WiFi and an attractive restaurant.