Mill 't Hert - Putten
There used to be two mills in the village centre of Putten that were close to each other. Of those, the Deer is all that's left. The other mill was situated on the Engweg and was called De Vier Winden (The Four Winds). In February 1926 this mill burned down; it hasn't been rebuilt anymore. Otherwise it went with mill 't Hert. The present mill was built in 1899 to replace a predecessor that burned down in 1898. In 1933 and 1965 the mill underwent a restoration. Around 1990 it was thoroughly restored again.
Mill 't Hert
3882 BE Putten
E: email@example.com W: http://www.molenhethert.nl/page/molen-t-hert-putten
|Saturday||10:00 - 16:00|