Mill De Koe - Ermelo
The first mill on this spot dates back to 1872 and came from the province of Noord-Holland. In 1954 the mill underwent restoration and was fitted with more modern sails. However, the decay started soon afterwards. From the beginning of the seventies the mill was redesigned. As a result of this rebuilding, many soldiers from the General Spoorkazerne came to the mill to have a drink. After being destroyed by a fierce fire in 1990, the mill was rebuilt. In 2008 the mill was finally fully restored. The outside of the mill was brought back to the situation of the restoration carried out in 1952.