Doesburg mill - Ede
This mill is named after the hamlet halfway between Ede and Lunteren where it stands, it is one of the oldest working corn mills in the Netherlands. The year 1507 has been scratched into the oak stand. This may indicate the year of construction of this mill or a predecessor. There is no certainty about this. However, it has been established that in 1595 the mill or a predecessor was in the hands of the sheriff of Ede, Ceelman van Ommeren. After several other owners the mill came into the possession of the municipality of Ede in 1950.
6718 TR Ede
|Saturday||10:00 - 16:00|
The mill can also be visited by appointment.