Leeuwenburgh country estate - Driebergen-Rijsenburg
This country house from 1657 was built by order of Gerard Zoudenbalch and named after him. Ten years later, after the house was sold to Melchior Toussain, the new owner changed the name to Leeuwenburgh. In a later period the building was extended with several outbuildings. The beautiful gardens extend as far as the Kromme Rijn. In the nineteenth century, part of the garden was changed into a landscape style. A pond was dug at the back of the house.
Leeuwenburgh country estate
3972 NC Driebergen-Rijsenburg
T: 0343 563 088
E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: http://rijksmonumenten.nl/monumenten/leeuwenburgh:-parkaanleg/