De Leijen - Staphorst
On March 9, 1854, a permit was granted for the construction of a wind turbine and oil mill in the municipality of Staphorst. In 1926 a 'motormillery' was established, which was powered by an engine of about 8 hp. After the Second World War the mill was restored twice. The first restoration took place around 1948. Buckwheat, maize, barley, rye, oats and wheat were ground at the mill. The mill is the last remaining complete mill in the municipality of Staphorst. In the past, a total of 12 mills were active and there are currently three windmill remnants in and around Staphorst/Rouveen.
7951 PG Staphorst
T: 06-29355418 of 06-15310483
E: email@example.com W: https://www.molendatabase.nl/nederland/molen.php?nummer=814
|Saturday||10:00 - 13:00|
Can also be visited by appointment.